Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Westerly Yacht Club!

The last time I was at the Westerly Yacht club, I was photographing my uncles wedding in the freezing winter...this wedding was smack in the middle of this hot hot hot summer.  It's a good thing the view is so breathtaking, I can hardly remember anything else!  Not to mention, once the wedding party arrived at Yacht club the fun and the celebrating took over the heat and great pictures happened!










Thanks for being troopers, it was worth it!

No comments: