Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Village Inn and the land of beautiful tall people.

Narragansett has been calling my name!
My second photographer Kate Daley and I have been having the biggest streak of luck with amazing couples and Narragansett beach. This couple, their family and guests continued this great luck. It also provided myself-who is pretty tall 5'10"-an experience of feeling pretty short! I was surrounded by so many incredibly tall people that I had wished I wore my heels so I could see past them! Kudos to this group of women for rockin' the heels and towering well above 6'! Inspiring! The other thing I noticed, and is surely more important than height, was the close friendships that were evident during the entire evening.

Sheila and Josh ended a week long celebration with their wedding. The support and adoration of their family and guests was palpable. The officiant was a close friend and the toasts and life stories were delivered in the most entertaining ways. It was certainly a day paid in high respect to friendship, not just Sheila and Josh's, but those that surround them.

Thank you Sheila and Josh for such a lovely wedding experience! I hope you don't mind going down in my wedding book as the wedding of the beautiful tall people.

No comments: