Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mystic, Enders Island and familiar faces.

Andrea and Matt's wedding was special for me in many ways.  Not only was it full of new locations, venues, and creative inspiration, it was also full of faces that to me, are part of my childhood family.  I am particularly happy with the results of this wedding since I finally feel I have mastered the art of being an artist and a friend at the same time! It's not easy to do for me.

One of the things I do with each couple I work with is spend time learning about the important people in their life.  It is my way of tapping into the relationships that deserve to be captured in a candid and real way.  Talking with the Andrea in preparation for the big day I found myself reconnecting to so many people I knew and truly inspired to make the images just what they wanted and hopefully, more.
I could go on and on about how kind, fun, and willing Andrea and Matt were...but I think the pictures will speak for themselves.




























Thank you so much for having me be a part of your day!  It was truly so much more than I had anticipated! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista, Having you there made our day that much more special as well. It was such a pleasure having you photograph the wedding and having a few moments to catch up. Love, Jess

Andrea said...

We were beyond excited to see these! Thank you for being so fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Krista, you did a great job. We all had so much fun and the pictures really show what a special day it was. Thanks you're wonderful! Donna