Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Small wedding, and a new family

So, people thought it was crazy or cheesy for me to create the "intimate wedding package." And I will certainly concur that titles of packages are really hard to create while still sounding slick and cool, but my goal with this package was to be open to weddings that had less than 50 guests, and just wanted some beautiful photography for a few hours. This wedding jumped right on the idea, and the images were great and I had a lot of fun getting to know the 36 guests.

We skipped the getting ready and spent the time photographing the ceremony, the bride and groom and the kids. A new family. The son was the best man and the daughter was one of two bridesmaids. And all 4 of them had a great time! My favorite family picture shows how sweet they all are together. It was really nice.

The bride and groom just wanted some fun pictures of themselves on the big day. We spent the hours in Norwich Ct soaking up the historical beauty. We went between St Patricks Cathedral, City Hall building, a historical family home, and the Norwich Inn and Spa.

Thank you so much for working with me. It was a great first experience with my "intimate wedding package" and now I hope to do more!

Thanks P and D...and the kids too.

No comments: