Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's in the...everything!


I has originally wanted to title this blog "It's in the details" but as I was looking through the incredible details of the day, I couldn't pull myself away from the fun images! So I put in everything...and I had to edit 3 times.

This day was referred by a previous MOB, and couple I had worked with. They were so easy and fun to work with and I would guess the referral helped ease the mind and produced such relaxed pictures in such a stately location. It's my favorite kind of contrast. My assistant and I were so happy to have experienced this day.

It was actually a wedding with great vision all tied up into 6 hours of photography. No getting ready, no crazy posed time with the WP or families, just quick and easy. It is what it is. It was beautiful.

So thank you C and M, and mom and Dad... it was so great working with you.

No comments: