Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Newport Regatta and my new neighbors.

It's no secret to my friends that the neighborhood I live in seems to be place where many of my clients move to... 3 couples live within 2 blocks and this couple will make 4! It certainly makes for easy delivery...oh and I am so very thankful I adored working with this couple now that we might run into each other!

Once we finished the family portraits and all the "must have planned shots" we slid into the ceremony and reception with a calm and celebratory vibe. The view was stunning, and the thunder storm help create some great dramatic night shots (truth be told, I was stuck under an awning and that was the only thing to photograph!) They skipped the flower toss, cake cutting and spent the night smiling and visiting with old friends. They really did visit, even though all the images show them only with each other! I promise! They could not have picked a more perfect spot for the simplicity and beauty they were looking for. The Newport Regatta is the best kept secret (or at least it was) with the best kept views.

Thank you for such a great night. I enjoyed the entire evening and Kate (my second photographer) says HI! (she has been hurrying the images along)


Hotel- Hyatt Goat Island
Venue-Newport Regatta

No comments: