Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reliving it!

This is a wedding I did last year. I am posting it again because I am working on the wedding album and am reliving this day. It has special meaning to me because it is one of the first smaller weddings I did where my mind "clicked" and I realized just how amazing these small weddings are to photograph. My new program called Weddings To Go Green is greatly derived from the experience I had with this couple and the new family. Thanks P and D!

No comments: