Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lake of the Isles! Smashing!

Oh, it is not very often where I run into a couple that can master elegance AND simplicity, throw a killer party and enjoy a smashing cake cutting all in one night..and I mean SMASHING!

Jen and Mike's wedding holds a special place in my heart. It was a wedding that my associate Kate and I both loved. First, it was at my favorite and 2010 feature spot Lake of the Isles in Stonington Ct. With the amazing and professional staff to help orchestrate perfection. Second, Jen and Mike both looked stunning and were totally relaxed, fun and willing to work with (oh and so was the wedding party). Third, the party went on it full fun mode even though many of the grooms buddies were called back on the boat. And last but not least, Jen and Mike did a cake cutting like I have never seen. Just all out smashed cake in every crevice of their faces! Oh...and I have to mention there is something about a group of sailors singing the SNL digital short song "I'm on a boat" that is unforgettable.

It was a blast and I am so thankful to have worked with them!







No comments: