Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Family, fun and another Krista!

It is not very often that I meet another person named Krista and adore her. I rarely get the opportunity to say my name over and over again within a short amount of time. But on this day I did. I was even able to catch the relaxed vibe and feel just a little like a part of this family. Maybe it was just the name. Maybe it was Charles and Charleen, the officiants of whom I am very fond of or the perfect view of the Newport bridge. Maybe it was Castle Hill a location I photograph often or the hot summer weather. Maybe it was time spent with the groom and his son and the Boston Red Sox or that the bride was walked down the isle by her daughter. Maybe it had something to with a ceremony filled with traditions from innumerable cultures. In the end I really don't know exactly what it was, but this hot, beautiful, ocean view wedding is something my assistant and I still talk about.

Thank you J and K! It was great.

No comments: