Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's like going home.

I grew up in and near Norwich Ct, right where this wedding took place! Photographing this wedding was like photographing a bit of my history-and then come to find out a few of the guests knew my brother. Small world. The couple and their family were so warm and fun... and willing it actually was like photographing my family!

We photographed on Dad's parked boat (his prized posession), at St Patrick's Cathdral in Norwich, and the all over and everywhere at Lake of the Isle's in Stonington Ct and so much more. The couple were up for it all and of course the wedding party followed (and sometimes lead) in the fun.

This wedding was in late August (sorry I am behind on posting all the weddings) and since that time I have continued working with the family the post wedding stuff... I must say it still feels a bit like home just hanging out with them.

Thanks A and T!


No comments: