Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lake of the Isles...I am moving in!
















I chose Lake of the Isles as my 2010 featured venue... Emily and Darren's wedding took a very successful year over the top and now Lake of the Isles is my 2011 featured venue too! I have never done this two years in a row, but i can't help myself...every single wedding at LOI has been incredible and the staff is just amazing. I figure...why mess with a good thing!

Ok Ok back to Emily and Darren. Well what can I say..the day was blissful, meaningful, funny, sweet and beautiful. We photographed everyone at Lake of the Isles before the ceremony, and then went on to the North Stonington Congregational Church for the ceremony and some great great exit shots! After the ceremony they went back to Lake of the Isles and walked right into a cocktail hour and spent the entire evening with their guests! This is one of the bonuses of getting alllll of your pictures done beforehand.

Emily and Darren, thank you for being so fun and easy to work with -and that goes for the whole family too!

1 comment:

em said...

we couldn't have asked for anything better...thank you so much for capturing the feelings and experiences of the day. and thank you and Kate for being so flexible and fun :)the best.