Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Weddings to go" embracing the DIY phenomenon.

It's no secret that the "Do It Yourself" movement is here, and here to stay. Well, at least until the economy picks up. How does someone like me, a creative professional, get by if album making is available on snapfish, or Iphoto at a great price and an ok quality? Or if you can buy a "good enough" print at CVS? It's hard, because quality is what makes the professional, but the economy is what makes the budget and we must have a meeting in the middle.

Weddings To Go. $1200-$1800.

Weddings to go is the 2010 program bridging the gap between all the DIY budget conscious clients I have and myself as a creative professional. It allows me to still create amazing imagery for you and gives you the flexibility to design and print your heart out! The cost is a tiny $1200 to $1800! plus travel fees and tax.

Weddings To Go is simple, basic and low impact on both you and me. We book, we plan, I shoot, I edit, I perfect, I share copyrights, 3 weeks, I mail you two sets of DVD negatives, you print, you design, you get to do what ever you want! It's the perfect match! The only definitive extra is travel. And a second photographer can be added.

There are a few restrictions they are pretty obvious...for instance if you have 350 guests and a wedding party of 52, or if you are a bridezilla or groomonster, or would like me in 6 different places at one time, or if you want me to bend over backwards. If you need these things, you will fall into the full service package category...and I am happy to provide those services! Well, maybe not the bending over backwards.

That's it is! simple, straightforward, and fun!

oh! and a warning to look out for... check the bylaws before making an album online! Most of the time it requires you to "give" copyrights up to the company. It tends not to be a big deal usually, but if they happen to use a copyright image they weren't supposed to because you weren't supposed to share the copyrights...guess who is paying the fees and fine? Yep, you. This goes for facebook and such too!

No comments: