Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedding album winters.

So, a lot of my clients ask, what ever is it I do in the winter? Well it is wedding albums, wedding albums, wedding albums (and few weddings and other things) Here are a few pages from a number of magazine style albums I have completed. Remember! I also create high end imported matted albums too! I will feature those weddings another time...

and here is a quote from a client "It is beautiful! You did magnificient work and we couldn't be happier with the final product. My mom keeps flipping through it over and over and over..."-Vanessa

No comments: