Weddings To Go Green-the perfect solution to small elegant unique weddings

Starting at $1275, I now exclusively feature the Weddings To Go Green option for the smaller unique wedding, DIYers, or the green living couple. It is amazing wedding photography at an unbelievable price and it is environmentally conscious!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rock and Roll wedding!

Mix a beautiful bride, a rock and roll groom, great sense of humor AND style, some tattoos, and the willingness to show it all on film and you get... a rock and roll wedding as well as an elegant one. I couldn't have envisioned it better myself! Taking advantage of every single moment, this couple was able to create images with me that could be in The knot wedding magazine, or in Rolling Stone. We started at the bride's home, moved on to the family church, and then to the reception site where the party and the performance began, including the groom rockin' out with the band, and an aunt falling out of the photobooth...while the pictures were being taken! She laughed since it was all caught on film! I think this couple shows you truly can do and have anything you want at your wedding.

Rock on K and M!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Krista!! I just found this!! TOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for taking some AMAZING photos and sharing the day with us!!! Mike and I can't wait to see you again at LoriAnn and Matt's wedding!!